Add A One Call Now Banner to a Google Site
Adding a One Call Now Banner to the page
- Get the code from One Call Now here.
- Copy the code into a text editor and make any changes you would like.
- I cleaned up a little of the code to get rid of their advertising links. I removed the section of code shown below.
- Go to Insert > More gadgets and search for Safe HTML Bypass.
- Copy the code from your text editor and paste the code into the widget.
- Change the size of the widget to 475 pixels wide and 116 pixels tall.
- Change the title to something appropriate. You won’t be able to go back and edit this information, you’ll have to delete the gadget and enter a new one due to an error with the gadget url.
Code to remove to get the ad link off the bottom of the banner:
<a title="Click here to learn more about One Call Now" href="http://www.onecallnow.com/Sports/recreational-leagues.aspx" target="_blank"> One Call Now - Telephone your whole team with one call to our team communication service</a>