It seems that CSS3 is all the rage and you can do some cool stuff like rounded corners. Some examples:
- Good example on doing a drop-down menu with rounded corners
- Here’s a Rolling Coke Can done completely in CSS
- Here’s an interesting Polaroid Gallery done using CSS
- A Mac OS X – type dock can be made using CSS. See it Here.
- This is a really cool Lightbox Gallery
- Here’s an Elastic Thumbnail Gallery
- Here’s another Fisheye Menu that is similar to the Mac one, but is more stationary.
My one caveat here would be to make sure you are aware of how features work in different browsers and test your page thoroughly.
(Note that I don’t add example links to my links section)