The Epiphenie Get Cooking Series covers topics from learning to cook to everyday tasks for great food! Check back often as we add new topics.
Get Cooking Series Topics
- Learn to Cook Like a Chef – If you don’t know how to cook, or want to improve your skills, find the best place to learn to cook like a chef. (Published in May 2016)
- Organize Your Recipes Online – As you cook more and try new recipes, you need to organize your recipes, and it’s very convenient to do it online. (Published in June 2016)
- Cook Once and Eat All Week Series – For those with a normal workweek, it’s great to cook during the weekend so that you can have easy, fresh meals during the week in 15 minutes or less. Choose a meal plan based on key ingredients, and then choose from different ways to use leftovers to make fresh meals throughout the week.
- Frozen Breakfast Sandwiches (Cook Once) – Cook a dozen homemade breakfast sandwiches using any combination of breakfast breads, meats, eggs, and cheese. (Published in April 2017)
- Beef Roast (Cook Once) – Cook a big beef roast and make great leftover meals with shredded beef. (To be Published in May 2017)
- Pizza Crust (Cook Once) – Have fresh pizza on homemade crust and use extra crust for other pizza styles and calzones. (To be Published in June 2017)